Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Field trip & Friends

I can't think of anything better than combining a trip to one of my favorite places with some of my favorite friends.











Can you see why my excitement can be wrapped up in such a place? One of my dear friends who happened to be in the above pictures also has the most inclusive hair accessory assortments I've ever witnessed. Combined with her great taste then you can imagine all of the possibilities. When I was at her house last I busted out my camera @ photographed a sampling of her collection. I went through and asked her where all of them were purchased @ to my surprise there were a couple Forever 21's mixed into her Bendels NY, Anthropologie & Etsy stock pile.

CAN YOU SPOT A FOREVER 21 HAIR PIECE? There just might be a prize for the first person to answer correctly & it may have something to do with our little trip to the above field trip place.







P.S. - The hair accessory friend should properly be introduced as one of my strongest, smartest & best friends around. I look up to her not for her hair collection but her goodness, faith & fortitude.

Don't forget the giveaway. Look below.

24 comments:

kate said...

amazing!


(first picture, double looped gray bow.)

Anonymous said...

oops. that was me^

debra parker said...

grief. I want to go there. it looks amazing!

nest of posies said...

holy cow!

what fun to look at your friend's amazing collection. and.that.store. omg! i would want to touch every lovely thing.

~have no idea which would be the forever 21 hair accessory. we don't have a store where i live. nor have i ever been in one. i hear i am missing out.~

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Awesome!! And I was in there today -- I want to say the grey bow. Not sure, but it seems like that!

And where is that!? Amazing!

☂niki. said...

the silver rose with the netting is the f21 culprit!!!

what fun frills!

Hannah D. said...

Wow - just found you blog - awesome shots! Can't wait to keep reading!! I know the purple double bow headband is from Forever 21 too!

Anonymous said...

I could get lost in that place! In a good way!

By the way - I blogged about your FAB laundry room renovation :]

angela hardison said...

I'm trying really hard not to be jealous and coveting that collection. It's not really working.

Whitney said...

Im guessing the gray bow. Ive seen it on their website. I know Im such a cheat.

Kami Milliron said...

Hey Fancy Vancie : ) I am making my Blog private soon. You and your Mom need to email me your email addresses so that I can add you !

kamillemilliron@gmail.com

Lydia said...

what store is that?!

Marketing Unscrambled, Home edition said...

What an amazing store. No wonder you go to it. All those great colors. WOW

The hair pieces are also amazing.

Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"

Stacey said...

I'm guessing the gold metallic bow/flower looking headband.

~Stacey
csfish@roadrunner.com

Laura Fuller said...

ok i need to know that store!

{The Roberts Family} said...

In the first picture, the looped gray bow.

You need to share the name of the store and where it is! Fabulous!!

Sarah said...

I'm with the others - where is this fabulous place?

Full House said...

Ok for all you local AZ friends, that awesome store is called SAS Fabrics by the pound. It has been there for @ least 30 years and it is so fun. Kind of a hole but good treasures to be found.

It's on Apache & McClintock. Pls. leave some good stuff for me:-)

Beeswax said...

And I sometimes get to wear some of that headgear, like when we are getting ready to go shopping at Bendels and I look like a loser with no hair bling. (Cause she's my sister)

I am going to link this post to my blog, K?

Kristen said...

That's hilarious! My daughter has that same problem with her hair clips. One can never have enough of a good thing!

Kristen said...

That's hilarious! My daughter has that same problem with her hair clips. One can never have enough of a good thing!

Sinclair said...

I would have to say it's the cream colored hair band on the left in photo number three (with the bow and rhinestones in the center of the bow). That place looks better than Disneyland!

Melissa said...

just where is that amazing field trip place? It looks like a little piece of heaven to me... :D

SFBFLY said...

wow great job. I love your blog. I would love to see a blog on how you did this!